Thursday, June 12, 2008

life interfering with my relaxation!!

Usually this is the time of year when I start to kick back and RELAX; enjoy the nice weather and more laid-back atmosphere.

Unfortunately, life is doing its best to keep things interesting. I am working half days this week to rest my elbow. More on that after my drs appt tonight. Our dear son is in the hectic last days of school, with ceremonies, half-day dismissals, parties and the like. So I am playing Chauffeur/Mom in a big big way.

And my husband did a face-plant off his bike last night. 2 hours in the ER, stitches, late night trip to the pharmacy. Today is the dentist and then new glasses (his got run over). He is miserable -- can't eat, can't get comfortable. I feel horrible for him. He is incredibly incredibly lucky though -- he wasn't wearing a helmet, and he landed on his mouth instead of his noggin.

I want a large lemonade and a damn hammock!!

1 comment:

Kitten Herder said...

Wow. I hope B recovers quickly. Then, as soon as he's feeling a lot better, you can put a bow on his helmet and leave it on his desk. (wink)