Sunday, February 26, 2006

I've got it bad and that ain't good

The last thing I expected at this point in my life -- baby fever -- has struck again. I think its because my body is slowly gearing down the baby making machinery. All I know is every picture of a baby, every glimpse on a TV screen, is giving me that familiar tug. I know that this is a bad bad idea. I know that the rational part of me does NOT want another child. But. Still.

I have successfully battled this before. It helps that my husband wants no part of the idea. He adores our son, and thinks one child is the perfect number. I agree, but my body is disagreeing with me. Hopefully I can avoid any actual infants for a month or two until this passes. If I don't hold one in my arms, I should be able to resist.

I've got it bad, and that ain't good.

No comments: